Rajasthan Grade 3rd Teacher Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 28000 Posts
Name Of The Post: Rajasthan Grade 3rd Teacher Recruitment 2018 Online Form
Post Date: 04/08/2018 At 11:45 PM
Short Information About The Recruitment: Rajasthan Grade 3rd Teacher Recruitment. Department Of Education, Rajasthan | Rajasthan Shiksha Vibhag | Board Of Secondary Education, Rajasthan Are Invited Online Application Forms For The Recruitment Of 3rd Grade School Teacher Level-II In Various Districts In Rajasthan 2018 All Those Candidates Who Are Interested In The Following Vacancy And Completes All The Eligibility Criteria Can Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Rajasthan Grade 3rd Teacher Recruitment 2018
|Education Department Of Rajasthan
3rd Grade Level-II Teacher Recruitment 2018
Short Details About Notification
⇒Issue Date Of Notification: 31/07/2018
⇒Starting Date Of Online Apply: 03/08/2018
⇒Apply Online Last Date: 23/08/2018
⇒Fee Payment Last Date: 23/08/2018
⇒Exam Date: Notified Soon
⇒Available Admit Card: Notified Soon
Age Limit As On 01/01/2019
⇒Minimum Age: 18 Years
⇒Maximum Age: c 40 Years
⇒Age Relation Available As Per Govt. Rules.
⇒Pay The Fee Through Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Or Through Cash At E-Mitra Only
Candidates Who Have Completed Their 10+2 And Graduation Degree In Any Stream With 2 Year D.E.L.ED/BTC/Equaliant Courses
Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Links
Pay Scale – 23700/-
Selection Mode For Rajasthan Govt. 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 – On The Basis Of Merit
How To Apply For Rajasthan Grade 3rd Teacher Recruitment 2018
- First of all, candidates should have to visit the official website
- Open the page.
- Choose the related apply link.
- Fill all the required details.
- Submit this, but before submission check all details carefully.
- After submitting the application form and ensuring that all the filled information is correct. A new page will open stating that your application has been submitted and you may print the acknowledgment form if you need it.
- Before applying, check your qualifications by carefully considering the detailed notification of Panchayati Raj rules, department and notification of NCERT.
- Before the final submission of the applicant online application, make sure that all the information filled in the application is correct. In the event of the complete error or false information, the applicant will be self-responsible and the application of the applicant will be rejected, whose full responsibility is the applicant himself The applicant will be prosecuted for uploading false information or uploading false documents.
- To reduce or increase the advertised posts, the department is independent.
- For any type of assistance, applicants can contact the Director, Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Bikaner on any working day or helpline number 0151-2207047 in office hours from 09:30 to 06:00.
[amazon_link asins=’B078ZG34PB,B01N149OOV,B01CYVONGO,B079VM5B6Z’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’freenewsworld.news’ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’8e34178d-980f-11e8-8a6a-3b6a7263189d’][amazon_link asins=’B07BL4YTTK,B01LXDSOHL,B0176IED9M,B07F17HQJD,B079VM5B6Z,B078DMY1M7′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’freenewsworld.news’ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’c31cb53d-980f-11e8-b2ff-b51f3f2698fb’]
All Govt Jobs